globalgroup or any globalgroup partner shall NOT under any circumstance:
- Provide management system consultancy which includes: preparation or production of manuals or procedures, or give specific advice, instructions or solutions towards the development, structure and implementation of a quality management system, environmental management systems and food safety management system.
- Certify a quality management system, environmental management systems, food safety management system on which it provides any consultancy.
- Offer certification when relationships that threaten impartiality cannot be eliminated or minimised.
- Certify another certification body for management systems.
- Certify a client when a relationship with a management systems consultancy poses an unacceptable threat to impartiality.
- Provide an internal audit service to any certified clients.
- Outsource any audits to a management consultancy company involved in management systems as described with the scope of these scheme rules.
- Have within any marketing materials any linkage to management system consultancy.
- Not allocate any auditor(s) to audit any Social Accountability Scheme where the auditor(s) have also provided training for company requesting the audit.
- Be directly involved in the design, manufacture or construction, the marketing, installation, use or maintenance of products, nor represent the parties engaged in those activities.
- Engage in any activity that may conflict with independence of judgement or integrity in relation to conformity assessment under notification.
- Pay auditors and/or inspectors on the basis of the number of audits and/or inspections undertaken.
For any threats to impartiality that are discovered or reported, then the impartiality committee shall be informed and responses shall be made and communicated.